Register a Company in Singapore
Incorporating a private limited company would be your best choice because you will be able to enjoy tax efficiencies when conducting business in Singapore.
What will you need?
- Company Name
Choose your company name first. However, the Company Registry in Singapore may reject a proposed business name if the name is:
- Identical to another; or
- of a kind the Minister has directed the Registrar not to accept.
We recommend to conduct a preliminary search before submitting the name application for official approval to increase your chances that the Registrar approves your company name.
- Registered office in Singapore
- Particulars of company shareholders
- Particulars of company directors – please note that at least one company director must be a Singapore resident.
- Particulars of the company secretary
- A brief business description
- Paid up capital
After incorporation the Company Registrar will issue:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Business Profile containing the particulars of the newly formed company
Additional things your company should have:
- A company seal
- A company rubber stamp
- A share register
Startupr Hong Kong Limited