Know Your Client Procedure
Most banks follow strict due diligence procedures to avoid money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Full set of documents (either originals or certified copies by a notary or the registrar or by the municipality) of the company. The set should include:
– Certificate of Incorporation
– Articles and Memorandum
– Extract from the Trade register
- Certified copies of all company documents (certified by a practicing CPA)
- Certified copies of passports of the beneficial owners and company directors. The passport copies can be either certified by a notary or by a practicing CPA.
- Proof of address for all beneficial owners (e.g. scan of an utility bill not older than 3 months).
Startupr has a very high success rate of opening bank accounts in Hong Kong. Therefore, if you need any assistance, contact us at: email@example.com