Profits Tax Return a “Nil” PTR fillings

Here is a case study when the company was incorporated on July 13th, 2013 – check what the Inland Revenue Department requires (IRD) once you company is in due to file the Tax Return (“PTR”).  
Read more

Tax queries letter – Tax exemption status

If you have a Hong Kong Limited company and your company did not commence business in Hong Kong, you do not need to pay tax in Hong Kong. However, your company will have to file the first profits tax return as regular before applying for tax exemption status, i.e. 0% tax to be paid in Hong Kong.
Read more