Benefits of Co-Working Spaces for Hong Kong in 2021
A vast number of people use the latest technologies to earn a living nowadays. They are the ones who lead their life in a nomadic manner, also called digital nomads. They work on the go with the help of the latest technology. As an entrepreneur, the term digital nomad will perfectly suit you. It is imperative to have the willingness to take risks and travel when you are an entrepreneur.
There are no barriers for digital nomads. Many mail forwarding services and co-working spaces help them in working tension-free from anywhere in the world. There are many issues that need to be addressed, such as a bank-related issue or other money-related issues that need to be addressed. All these can easily be addressed with the help of mail forwarding services. In this article, we will study the key factors that usually a digital nomad uses to benefit from many types of co-working spaces and mail forwarding services. Before diving deep into the article, we must know what a co-working space actually is.
CoWorking Space in Hong Kong
The newest trend of working at a space used for coworking in Hong Kong is going global. It is a unique and emerging moment. Coworking in Hong Kong is the easiest way in which you can blend life and work in a much sustainable fashion. Coworking spaces are the intersection of real estate, technology, and community, which will mold the way we operate in the future.
What is a coworking space?
Coworking in Hong Kong means much more than just sharing of infrastructure and cost. It is a new way of working and sharing, which involves belonging to a community, sustainability, and accessibility. Coworking spaces are designed specifically for accommodating a productive and collaborative environment for their vibrant inhabitants. It is one thing that is built without any corporate constraints on what is considered as an “office” environment offering flexible memberships to readjust most needs.
Benefits of a Co-Working Space
There are countless benefits of coworking space and reasons why working out of a coworking space is an incredible experience between the community spirit, fully-stocked fridges, and cool perks. It’s no wonder why both established businesses and fresh startups alike are shunning the traditional office setup in favor of this alternative! Of course, there are numerous benefits of coworking spaces, and many are still grabbing the zest of it.
Luckily, Hong Kong has quickly caught on to the trend, leaving us with plenty of choices in this arena. Given below are some of the benefits of a coworking space:
- More networking opportunity – One of the most significant perks of a coworking space is the opportunity to connect with other individuals. In case you are working in a home office or independent office, you could be cheating yourself of the essential connections which are required to propel your business forward. Sometimes, the only thing a small business is missing is the spark that proximity to other successful business owners can bring. Also, the bigger your network is, the more you will strengthen your business.
- Increased productivity – Achieving goals is a result of increased productivity. This is particularly true for small business owners working out of a home office. Hence that is where the role of coworking in Hong Kong comes into place. When we are at home, it can be easy to get distracted. There is so much that needs to be done at home; kids need attention, the house needs to be maintained and cleaned, and special projects can continuously crop up in our minds. By moving to another space, you can set a “work mode” that can boost productivity. There are many coworking spaces accessible 24/7, so you don’t have to worry about what time you can visit there to get something done.
- Work in different offices under the same coworking company (Regus, WeWork) – There are many multinational corporations such as Regus and WeWork in Hong Kong that provides serviced offices, virtual offices, meeting rooms, and videoconferencing to customers. They provide these facilities on a contract basis. It helps different companies to work under the same roof. They have offices available at different locations. Therefore you can try and work in various offices by choosing the same coworking company in Hong Kong.
- For tech companies who plan to establish different branches around the world – There are many tech companies which map out to establish various branches around the world. Note that when businesses expand globally they do not need to change their roles. In order to ensure that the products are of the same quality, it is important to meet cultural expectations. That is where the role of coworking spaces comes in. There are many coworking spaces that give global access to all of their spaces and facilities. All you need to do is buy their package that favors your conditions.
Benefits of a Mail-Forwarding Service in a Co-Working Space
There are very few companies that provide mail services in a Coworking space in Hong Kong. This adds to one of the significant benefits of a coworking space. There are various packages developed by coworking companies in Hong Kong which will help receive your mail anywhere in the world. There are various mail forwarding packages designed particularly to provide flexible options for mobile operations.
Mail forwarding in Hong Kong is an effective method that helps digital nomads who choose to work from various locations. A digital nomad is always on the go, and receiving mail at a particular address becomes difficult for them. That is where the role of mail forwarding service comes in. A specific company receives mail on behalf of the digital nomad irrespective of the place in a work region. As virtual nomads do not have a particular address, a street address at a prominent location is provided by the mail forwarding company you choose. It gives a secure way of receiving mail and reduces the detrimental effect on the work and customers. The mail forwarding service minimizes the risk of losing important mail. There are many benefits of these services few of them are mentioned below:
- Can work and receive mail at the same time – It gets easy for a digital nomad to work when a mail forwarding service is there to attend all the company’s mail. One can easily work tension-free once the company is allowed to receive the mail. Digital nomads can work at any place in the world and receive mail simultaneously. The mail is forwarded to them right at the moment the mail forwarding company receives it. Hence, you get notified every time the company receives mail on your behalf.
- Can be reached anytime anywhere in the world – Once the mail forwarding company receives the mail at the given address, the company will immediately notify you about the mail. Once you see the mail, you can schedule where and when to deliver the mail. This way, the mail can be reached to you at any time anywhere in the world.
There are many mail forwarding services available in Hong Kong. As a part of their package, some also provide secure mail and courier management along with mail forwarding services.
Startupr Mail-Forwarding Service
Digital nomads enjoy the luxury of working from anywhere at any time. With the help of the internet, they are able to have such flexibility. This is a great factor, which helps nomads unite with the latest technology. To cope up with other paperwork and mail services, digital nomads use mail forwarding service.
Startupr provides the best mail forwarding service in Hong Kong. We understand that having a professional image is an essential attribute for running a successful business. Whether you are an expert in IT, accounting, sales, or any other company in which brand image is necessary, a virtual office may be the best option for you!
How does it work?
It is possible that you choose Startupr’s address as your business address & mail forwarding in Hong Kong. All you need to do is follow the simple steps given below to gain access to your business’s desired location.
- Fill a simple form on our website or through our online back office system with your account in order to choose our address as your business address. After this, we will help you in dealing with your business address and mail.
- You will receive your mail, and we will notify you via email and on our online system every time we receive it.
- Next, you can schedule your mail out or scan and email it to you. Depending on what you choose to do with the mail, we will forward your mails daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Notifications will be sent to you by our team, once your mail has been sent.
Mail forwarding through our back office system
The way companies handle mail has been upgraded by us with our newest back-office software system. The moment the mail is received, an immediate notification is sent to you. We will notify you about the type of mail it is. Once you receive the notification, you can arrange to scan, send, or dispose of this mail entirely using our online system and according to your schedule. No extra charges are charged by us for secure shredding of your mail in case you choose not to keep the physical copy. Our team will then save these documents online for easy viewing and reference for later. You can download the forms or keep them in the system for later. The system will display the number of documents you have received, your mailing history, and the number of credits left in your account.
The moment the mail has accumulated, you can decide to send this at once to you in case you want the physical mail. Our customers can hold onto their documents at our office location. They can hold the documents for up to 180 days before we dispose of them. 180 days leaves you plenty of time to collect the mail and decide later in case you would like to keep them later or dispose of them using our free secure shredding.
Also, you can set up a business address and mail forwarding all by yourself. You won’t be waiting days on end questioning in case your documents have been sent accurately. We have genuine pricing, and it won’t change with time so that you can choose us without a doubt for your business address and mail forward provider.
Fees (Mail Forwarding and Scanning)
For those who want to build their business in Hong Kong, our services are best suited to them in case they don’t have a registered business address. Pick the most suitable option for you from the prices below:
- Mail Forwarding plan – $380 USD
- Regular mail – $25 USD
- DHL courier fees – $95 USD
- Scanning & e-mailing: The price of scanning varies with the number of pages.
- In order to scan a 1-10 page piece of mail it will charge you $1 USD
- In order to scan an 11-20 page piece of mail, it will cost you $2 USD
- In order to scan a 21-30 page piece of mail will cost you $3 USD
We have Mail forwarding service that starts at $380 USD per year, with a minimum credit of $ 95 USD. All our services’ prices are an easy-to-pay cost that will sort your paper mails in the best manner
Let’s get started
In case you are looking for virtual spaces in Hong Kong and thinking about opting for mail-forwarding services, Startupr is here to help. Startupr’s utmost priority is to ensure that clients get the best services. Rather than facing the risk of renting or leasing your own office, you can easily select a virtual office address to start your business operations. We at Startupr will take care of your company address and mail forwarding while allowing your business to grow. To gain more information about virtual office spaces and mail forwarding services in Hong Kong, contact us today!